Make SURE you are receiving the best. How? By being certain Your Practitioner is a BOWENWORK (trademarked) Practitioner.
They (we) have been intensly trained in The Original Bowen Technique through The Bowen Academy Of Austrailia-which is directly linked to the source-Tom Bowen himself. The Original Bowen Technique or BowenWORK is Gentle, Extremely effective and Safe for Every one of you-EVERY one of you.
Practitioners rated the following results in their clients:
- 85% effectiveness in back pain with an average of 4.3 sessions
- 88% effectiveness in neck pain with 4.5 sessions
- 83% effectiveness in stress, tension with 4 treatments
- 83% effectiveness in their “other” category after 5.8 treatments
After receiving their treatments, clients reported the following results:
- 85% effectiveness with back pain
- 80% effectiveness for stress and tension
- 80% effectiveness with Fibromyalgia
- 95% effectiveness with TMJ
- 80% effectiveness with hip pain
- 75.6% for “other” conditions
* Frozen shoulder: Recently published study from England on Frozen shoulders by Dr. Bernie Carter and Rick Minnery & Bran Clarke as the Bowen Therapists at the Metropolitan University of Manchester (UK). This study involved 20 participants diagnosed with frozen shoulder and treated by the Bowen Technique. Participants claimed a high level of satisfaction with the therapy, a commitment to using Bowen in the future in case of relapse or for another condition and the intention to recommend the therapy to friends and family. 70% of participants regained full mobility (equal to the non affected side) by the end of the treatment.The other participants showed significant improvement in shoulder mobility and associated function.Some still reported some mild ache but none reported any invasive and and intense pain they experienced before receiving Bowen. Even if the outcome of this small study doesn’t show 100% success, it showed that Bowen was a very effective treatment even with people who had a long standing condition with only 3 to 6 visits. This is a good outcome as other studies done on long standing frozen shoulders showed poorer results. From these 20 participants, 6 received 5 treatments, 6 received 4 and 8 received 3 treatments before being discharged from the study.
Client Just Left. Today is her 4th Session
“I’m sooo happy. I feel so much better. I have hope. I feel I’m home. I’m going to cry”
Thank you for letting us know that Laura! You have no idea how much you helped us today! : D
* Blood chemistry: Dr. Whitaker, using darkfield, phase and fluorescent microscopic live cell analysis, has shown blood chemistry changes following treatment. These changes corroborate the reports by certain patients, of experiencing transient flu-like symptoms, due to detox reactions lasting up to 5 days following a session.
* TMJ : a research project on the application of the Bowen Technique on TMJ abnormality was started in Durango, CO by Dr.John Bauman, DDS. Assessment of masseter tension by Bio Feedback, measurement of bite and subjective symptoms were compared before and after treatment. Immediately after the 1St. treatment one third of patients felt dramatic relief in some of their symptoms and 20 out of the 22 patients showed significant improvement on the post Bio Feedback assessment.
I’ve been living with thumb joint pain for 12 years. I suffered with loss of gripping ability. I wasn’t able to do the simplest things. The hand surgeon said I had Osteoarthritis of the CMC joint of both thumbs. Surgery wasn’t an option, so I was sold thumb splints and left believing I was to manage the excruciating pain for the rest of my life. A friend told me about Bowen. I immediately researched it and decided to try it. I asked Mike if I had to BELIEVE in the technique in order for it to work. Mike said that my autonomic nervous system was responsible for healing and my thoughts didn’t matter. Let me tell you! I may have had doubts when I first arrived, but I got converted real fast! Bowen is simply amazing!
The most fascinating part is that the body heals in the order IT needs to. First area of healing for me was my neck. I could barely move it from side to side since an accident in ’85. I was surprised and delighted at having improved mobility from the very 1st Session. My thumbs have opened up. I have use of my hands again. I haven’t needed my thumb braces or splints at all since the first week! I’ve had a total of 5 Sessions at Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy. Mike and Kathy are the best. So much healing has gone on for me that I think Bowen HAS to be good for just about anything. I’m telling eve3ryone I know who’s suffering with pain about this. I now believe that Bowen should be FIRST on any one’s list. It’s gentle, effective, and lasts.
Chris Durkee, Sacramento CA.
Some businesses have “Bowen” Practitioners on staff. Some businesses “teach Bowen”. If your practitioner has not had their training through The Bowen Academy Of Australia, chances are very good, they are NOT performing The Original Bowen Technique. There IS a difference. The Bowen Technique is gentle. It’s safe for EVERYONE including infants and the frail. It is fast – generally 3 to 5 Sessions handle most complaints. It is precise, and it is different from anything most people know. Know this, tho: It Works.
At Fair Oaks Bowen Therapy, we’ve completed our education through The Bowen Academy Of Australia, which has the strongest direct connection to the source, Tom Bowen. The Academy holds all practitioners to the highest of standards and provides a meticulous educational structure. In addition to our basic classes in The Technique, we’ve completed advanced training with Ozzie and Elaine Rensch, who worked directly with Tom Bowen, and other noted Original Bowen Technique certified instructors.